You guys, I am ecstatic as I write this post right now (a couple days in advance of course!) as I anticipate this labor of love launching.
TODAY the EM Showit website template shop has launched!
I have been working on designing these templates for months now, but I’ve been dreaming about creating them even longer. You see, when I first started my business I was just a brand designer and social media manager. (Yep, I used to manage tons of social media!) Those were the things I was comfortable with and felt good at. Although I studied computer science in college, I used to hate the tedious work of creating websites because on WordPress, Squarespace, Wix or wherever else I designed, I could NEVER get it just right. I could visualize what I wanted, I could draw it out, and even design it in Adobe Illustrator, but when it came to getting the code just right, it’s a challenge even for a girl who loves coding!
ENTER: Showit. I don’t remember how I discovered Showit exactly. But, when I did I was hooked. I knew I had found the platform for me! It felt like a design program, it was easy for my clients to maintain on their own, and most of all allowed me to create really sweet websites. Since then, I’ve been designing custom websites on Showit for business owners all over the literal world! It has been the biggest blessing watching them chase their dreams with a gorgeous website that fits their business needs.
I knew from the very beginning that I’d eventually create my own Showit template shop! And as the demand for my custom design work has rapidly grown, it is the perfect time. Because as they say, there are only so many hours in the day. With these templates, I’m excited to be able to help MORE talented business owners launch their dreams!
Because Showit mostly markets to photographers, most templates are built FOR photographers too. Since my audience is full of all different kinds of businesses, I wanted to create templates that work for life coaches, bloggers, marketing strategists, online course creators, you name it! (And, of course, photographers too because I love you guys!) But, these templates are also perfect for other business types that are often under-represented in the Showit template world.
Here’s what I want you to know about these templates:
- Each one has been thoughtfully designed by me with the same strategies I use for my custom clients
- Everything is actually customizable (yes, really)
- These are code-free, tear-free, and totally limitless
- Every template has a built-in shop page to connect with an e-commerce platform
- There are 2 payment plans to work with every budget
- I’m a real person over here, and a fellow small business owner — you’ll have easy support from me and from Showit when you need it!
Plus, everything you could possibly need is included:
An entire website template with 9+ pages
Shop Page for E-Commerce
Coming Soon Page
Training Video Library
An email course to help you customize your site
It’s all right there!
Oh wait, there’s more!
VIP DISCOUNT + LAUNCH DAY GOODIES:
- Be one of the first 5 purchasers, and you’ll get a surprise package in the mail full of all sorts of celebratory goodies!
- Be one of the first 3 purchasers, and you’ll get a 45 minute website walkthrough meeting with me to put the final touches on your beautiful new website! I’ll offer advice, check all your links, make necessary edits, and help you launch! And, you’ll also receive a surprise package full of all sorts of celebratory goodies in the mail! Because who doesn’t love snail mail, right?! (This is $300+ worth of free business goodness!)
October 17, 2018