This website is owned and operated by Elizabeth McCravy, LLC., a Tennessee company.
Use of this website is at your own risk. We host our site on a reputable platform and take reasonable efforts to maintain and host the site. However, we make no explicit representations or warranties as to the safety or your individual use of the website. The Terms and Conditions contained on this page is subject to change at any time. You must be at least sixteen years of age to use our website.
Intellectual Property Notice
All images, texts, graphics, and trademarks are property of Elizabeth McCravy, LLC. unless another party is attributed. By making a purchase from Elizabeth McCravy, LLC. or accessing this website you agree that:
- You will not copy, duplicate or steal our website or its content. That is considered theft, and we reserve our right to prosecute theft to the full extent of the law.
- You will not copy, adapt, or imply that our website or its content and products is yours or created by you.
Payments and Refunds
We offer a money-back guarantee on our EM Shop website templates. The money-back guarantee is governed by the following terms.
We want you to be completely satisfied by your website template, but we also want you to put in your best effort to make the template you purchased work for your website.
In order to request and qualify for a refund, you must prove that you were unable to customize the template for your website and that it did not work for you. Your request must be submitted within 60-days of purchasing. We do not accept refunds past 60-days from your purchase.
To request a refund, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Proof that you've completed the online course teaching you Showit and WordPress
- A link to your preview website to show us your attempt to customize the website template
- Screenshots and explanations for the problems you faced keeping you from using the template
- General details about your problems with the template and your attempt to use it
If determined that you are entitled to a refund, we will promptly issue a refund, and you will be required to delete your template from your Showit library and will be revoked access to all training materials. You cannot use the template anymore if given a refund.
We do not provide refunds after 60 days of purchase. After day 60, all payments are non-refundable and you are responsible for full payment for the template regardless of if you use the template.
To this day, we've only had ONE refund request, and it was given. Most buyers are completely satisfied with their purchase and able to create a beautiful website!
If you chose the payment plan, you are required by law to complete your payment plan. We reserve the right to seek recovery of any monies remaining unpaid.
This website occasionally uses affiliate links to promote certain products or services. This will never cost you anything extra - it often will actually save you money. I wholeheartedly endorse the brands I am an affiliate for.
Elizabeth McCravy, LLC.