The Nicole template by EM Shop is a playful, bright, and minimal Showit template for coaches. Nicole is the perfect Showit template for coaches, consultants, personal brands, bloggers, educators, and such a wide range of female entrepreneurs. Keep reading to find out why the Nicole Template might be the website you've been dreaming of!
Why You’ll Love This Showit Template:
- The Nicole template features some really pretty fonts and colors. Seriously - the script font is gorgeous and adds such a great touch! The color palette features some shades of pink, blues, and yellow for a pop. And, if you want to change up the fonts and colors, no worries! I’ll show you exactly how to do it in the Showit Blueprint Course that comes with your purchase from EM Shop.
- The Nicole template layout is very minimal, while still providing you with everything you need. The minimal layout will make customization a BREEZE, while still being interesting and unique.
- It’s not your basic template. It comes with more than just the standard website pages and includes pages to help you do things like get your clients to schedule meetings with you, a page for a quick Instagram bio menu, a mini sales page for promoting a course or group program, a resources page to share your favorite things, and so much more. It’s the total package website you need for your business. And, if there are some pages you don’t need yet, no worries! You can delete them for now, and then add them back later when you do need them. This template is set up to grow with your business.
Industries the Nicole Template is Perfect For:
We’ve seen the Nicole template used by a wide variety of businesses from business coaches to photographers. I built this website with coaches and consultants in mind, which is why it comes with important pages like a short sales page, call scheduling page, and resources page. But, it also features a beautiful gallery page, making it a great spot for photographers too! We’ve seen this one used by senior photographers and brand photographers to make really fun, bold, and bright websites. But, seriously the options are limitless, so don’t let the life coach website staging deter you if you’re another type of coach or a different business entirely.
Here are some business types we’ve seen use the Nicole template:
- Life Coaches, Business Coaches, Career Coaches, and Leadership Coaches
- Personal Trainers and Nutritionists
- Brand Photographers, Senior Portrait Photographers, Photography Educators
- Bloggers and Educators
And, it works for SO many other industries! Those are just some we’ve seen. When trying to decide if this template will work for you, focus on the overall design style NOT the filler text and images in it already. Since Showit makes it so easy to customize your website, you aren’t tied to everything you see in the template. The fonts, colors, layout - all of it can be changed up with ease (if you want to), and the template will certainly mold to any industry!
See the Nicole Showit Template in ACTION:
Wondering what real websites using this template look like? I got you! Here are some Nicole template websites in action.
Elevate and Create - a Photography Mentor and Coach:
Chelsea used the Nicole template to build her photography + business coaching website! She’s a super talented Hawaii-based photographer who now helps other photographers and creatives build their businesses. She took her business from $100 photoshoots to six-figures a year doing photography. You can see how Chelsea used the Nicole template here. She kept most of the colors the same, but did change out some of the fonts to make it unique to her business! Fun thing: it only took Chelsea ONE WEEK to customize the template and launch her site! How awesome is that?
Here’s some of what Chelsea had to say:
“Omg this site was SO easy to customize. Nothing made me want to pull my hair out. It included everything that was advertised and it was so easy to navigate and find what I needed. I was able to launch the site within 1 week of purchasing the template which is insanely quick! Elizabeth is an incredible designer, with an overall excellent experience. Not only was the template super easy to customize, but it came with helpful tutorials if I did get stuck. Now that I have a new site, I have a clear vision of what my brand is, and the confidence to sell my offerings. Thank you!”
Grace Rennaker Photography - a Senior Portrait Photographer:
Grace used the Nicole template to build her senior photography website, and it looks GOOD, y’all. Grace operates her business out of the Twin Cities, and has really built a lovely experience photographing young women. Grace changed up the color palette a lot on the template but kept much of the layout the same. This really showcases how customizable this template is. It’s easy to change the fonts and colors! You can see Grace’s website in action here. I particularly love her service page where she lays out everything you need to know about working with her in a dynamic and fun way!
Joy to Lead - Leadership and Team Building Coach:
Kaylan Thompson from Joy to Lead created her coaching website with the Nicole template, and it’s FABULOUS! It’s fresh, bright, and feels so perfect for Kaylan’s brand. Similar to Chelsea, Kaylan went from having never used Showit to launching her website in less than a week! She shares all about her website experience in detail on this podcast episode, but to put it simply this website helped her to build a BRAND, not just a website. It also helped her book clients quicker by establishing trust on the website versus having to really push and sell on a sales call.
Here’s some of what Kaylan had to say about the Nicole template:
“This has been the best decision I’ve made so far in my business! If you’re on the fence, you should do it!”
If you want a quick summary of Kaylan’s experience, watch this fun 2 minute video! This was her fast feedback after getting the site ready to go within a week of buying it!
Why You’ll Love Showit:
Ok, so now you’re in love with the Nicole template, but maybe you’re not so sure yet about Showit. Showit is the website software that the Nicole template (and all EM Shop templates) work with. Showit is AMAZING, and I know you’ll love it. There’s no coding or advanced tech skills required. Showit is a “drag and drop” style website builder, but I feel like saying “drag and drop” doesn’t even do it justice. You can truly customize EVERYTHING you see in the template. So, no more of the desperately wishing to change up the menu style or feeling stuck with a font you don’t like. Everything you see can be edited. Click here to get a full scoop on what Showit is like!
And, if you’re curious how Showit compares to Wix. WordPress or Squarespace, I’ve got you covered. Click below to learn more about the differences and similarities between each platform in plain English - no website designer jargon here! (Plus, in each episode, you’ll a coupon code to save 10% on your Showit subscription! Tune in to get the code.)
- Showit Versus Wix: Similarities and Differences
- Showit Versus WordPress: Similarities and Differences
- Showit Versus Squarespace: Similarities and Differences
- Get an Overview of Showit
Ready to get the Nicole template by EM Shop?
The Nicole template is the perfect Showit template for coaches, consultants, and educators! Click here to shop! You’ll find pricing and payment options, all the pages included and more testimonials!
Think another template might be better for you? Check out the Reese template! It’s a Showit template for coaches and consultants, just like this one. If you love the Nicole template, you’ll likely enjoy the Reese as well!