I hope you loved the first episode with part one of all of this real estate investing talk. We’re back in this episode with part TWO of three parts chatting all about our rental properties and answering your questions! We were asked so many good questions about the financial side of this business and we are going over everything we know!
If you missed part one, go back and listen to it! It’s a bit more “foundational” content and here we’re getting into more specifics. Let’s dive in.
LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE NOW:
Here is a little peek into the main questions we’re answering:
- How much money should you have upfront when investing in rental properties?
- Do you need 20% down for an investment property?
- Would love to know why rentals vs a flip?
- Would love to know how you found your properties and how you are planning to finance them!
- How much are you going to cash flow from each?
- I’d love to hear how much profit you think you’ll be able to make from them!?
- Are you planning to be the landlord/maintenance person or hiring that part out?
- How do you plan to screen tenants?
- Are you furnishing your rental properties?
- I would love to know how you decided to go for two properties right away? We have gone back and forth about whether to do just one or two.
September 14, 2021