Well, this is EXCITING. Team EM is hiring an intern, and it could be perfect for you or someone you know! This is a part-time remote internship; estimated 5 to 8 hours per week for 6 months. It is paid (on a monthly basis), and has TONS of room for growth. See below for the full job scoop!
Remote Graphic Design Intern for Website Design Company
We are a fun-loving website design company that sells website templates in an online shop and an online business course for graphic designers. We help women ditch their boring, soul-less websites so they can have a website with personality that helps them book more clients. I also host a weekly podcast where I teach business, marketing, and design.
(Sounds confusing? Want more info? Learn more by exploring this website or following along on Instagram here!)
Our team is looking for an amazing intern to do a variety of tasks from assisting with podcast graphic creation to blogging. This job has a lot of room for growth.
This is a remote part-time internship. It will likely be around 5 to 10 hours a week, but has room for growth. You need to have access to your own computer and be self-motivated enough to work from home on your own. No need for fancy corporate attire and offices here! (If you're based in Nashville, that's awesome! But it's not required.)
The ideal person we are looking for is…
- Extremely self-motivated and driven
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Creative and artistic, but also loves marketing
- Efficient and gets things done personality!
- Pleasant to work with - fun, enthusiastic personality
- Excited by internal growth opportunities
- Goal/Results Oriented
- Has excellent written communication skills
The ideal person we are looking for has these skills…
- Experience using Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, and Canva
- Excellent grammar, proofreading, and writing skills
- College classes completed in graphic design
- Bonus points if you have experience with WordPress, Showit, and Google Drive
....Would you like to work for a super fun website design and marketing company?
....Would you like opportunities to express your creativity through bright and fun design work?
….. Would you like a job you can do from your dorm room in your yoga pants?
(Who am I kidding--of course you would.)
- Go to http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp. Take the test and screenshot your results.
- Go to https://www.truity.com/test/enneagram-personality-test. Take the test and screenshot your results.
- Email email@example.com with the following:
- A screenshot of the results of the tests from Step #1 and #2
- A sentence or two about WHY you would be a good fit for this internship
- Something unique or interesting about yourself (what makes you weird?!)
- The last book you read that had an impact on you and why
- Tell us about a recent design project you did (for school is fine!) and what you loved about it.
- If you have a design portfolio, we’d love to see that as well!
** Please include "Internship Application" in the subject line of your email!
Thank you! We look forward to hearing from you!
This internship posting will close as soon as we find an amazing candidate. However, we will officially stop accepting applicants on 5/24/21. If you need to receive college credit for your internship, we are happy to work with your school for this!
You will be notified if you have been chosen to move forward into the interview process. If you don't hear back, thank you so much for applying, and we will keep your application for consideration in the future!
May 11, 2021