We are talking about a fun topic — business mistakes. Woohoo! This episode is definitely NOT a highlight reel, and I’m actually getting quite vulnerable sharing some of the not so fun stuff. I’m sharing 4 lessons I learned my first year as an entrepreneur.
Instead of just showing you the wins in my business, I want to show you the mistakes. I haven’t been in business that long, and I’ve already learned so much from those mistakes I made in my first year. I want to share my mistakes with you so that you can learn from my mistakes AND know that you’re not alone if you’ve made some of the same one. 4 lessons I learned my first year as an entrepreneur. Here's some mistakes to avoid, so you can survive your first year as a small business owner.
While I do call these things “mistakes”, it’s a different feeling than the regretful type of mistake. I’m super happy that my business has unfolded the way it has. But, things would have gone a lot smoother if I had realized some key things sooner. I believe that there are opportunities inside of every failure. If you let yourself learn from your mistakes without holding resentment and without beating yourself up, you can find those "secret opportunities" that lead to big-time growth! I hope you can learn from these mistakes too!
Here are big mistakes to avoid, so you can survive your first year as a small business owner!
LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE NOW:
- 4 big mistakes I made my first year of business and what I wish I would’ve done instead
- The big mistake I made when naming my business the first time around
- The thing I used to hide and blend in early on
- How my first product launch was a complete failure
- How my scarcity mindset affected my faith and relationships
- Two bad client experiences I had and why they were really my fault
June 11, 2019