Want to go behind the scenes with me for a week? Seriously I’m sharing it all — the realities of running my business, the realities of mom life, and the mundane moments that kinda feel like “wait, why am I sharing this?” but that’s just what’s actually happening in life. When deciding what week to share, I probably picked a not-that-interesting one, but often the most interesting stuff is in the mundane, right?
Things you’ll hear me talk about:
What it’s like running my new membership
Behind the scenes of designing new templates
What I’ve been reading right now for fun and for business
TV shows we’re loving lately
What it looks like juggling mom life and my business
Work on our real estate investing business
What the search for a nanny is like
Behind the scenes of 2 team meetings
What meals I’m prepping for the week
Behind the scenes of a systems overhaul I’m doing
What workouts I’m loving lately
… And so much more!
LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE NOW:
- The 4-Hour Workweek by Tim Ferriss
- The Montessori Toddler by Simone Davies
- Check out SystemsUp for your ClickUp needs, and don’t forget to tell them I sent you!
- Listen to episode #165 to hear about my business and life when I was first getting started
- TV Show recommendations: Westworld and Severance
- Little Blue Truck Children’s Books
August 23, 2022