Today I’m releasing 2 new Showit sales page templates to EM Shop. And, these aren’t your average templates. These are Sales Funnel Kits. (Totally made up that phrase, so let me explain.) These are sales pages plus page templates for your webinar, tripwire, lead magnets, and other sales-related items. These Showit Sales Funnel Templates are strategically designed with conversions in mind. And, they work with Showit, so you don’t have to learn some new software like ClickFunnels or LeadPages just to sell your digital offer.
I came up with the Sales Funnel Kit idea after years of working with coaches, consultants, and online educators for their websites. I’ve seen first hand the impact being made when you turn your service offers into digital products. You need a sales funnel to do it, but most people get really intimidated by the idea of setting one up, so it never happens.
So, I posed the question WHAT IF creating your sales funnel didn’t have to be so dang hard and confusing? I mean really … everything from writing the sales copy to designing the website can FEEL like an unattainable dream.
I know first hand that many of you feel stuck. Maybe you’re in a corporate job you hate. Maybe you’re just sick of client work. And, to top it off, your brain is BUZZIN’ with million-dollar ideas.
That dream of selling a course, digital product, or membership site feels far-fetched when it feels so hard to figure it out.
I want to make it simple for you.
Imagine what it would be like to have a strategic landing page system to sell your offer complete with jaw-dropping-have-to-buy-it sales copy.
What if the whole system could be optimized for conversions so that the right people know it’s meant exactly for them and they hit the buy button?
You can totally do it with the right tools and trainings.
This is exactly why I created Sales Funnel Templates for Showit.
These are beautiful and strategic sales page templates, plus templates for your full sales funnel, so you can sell your offer right where the rest of your website is — on Showit.
Here's how you'll set up your Showit sales page and funnel using my Sales Funnel Kit:
- STEP ONE: Buy the dang thing! But, really they are for sale right now on my website. Shop here.
- STEP TWO: Go through our copywriting mini-course — The Compelling Copy Blueprint. This teaches you how to write jaw-dropping sales copy for your offer. I literally teach you step by step. Plus, we’ll do some pretty amazing prep work before you start writing so that you can cut your writing time in HALF.
- STEP THREE: Go through pieces of our signature course — The Showit Blueprint. This course teaches you step by step how to use Showit. If you’re already familiar with Showit, you can skip this or just watch what you need. If you’re new to Showit, you’ll find everything you need to know in these short, easy to follow videos.
- STEP FOUR: Set up your sales funnel. Add in your website copy and images. Do any customizations you want. You’re done!
- STEP FIVE: Launch it to your audience. Take your offer live and start makes sales on autopilot. Your viewers will be guided through a strategic process of clarifying their problem, understanding the solution, and ultimately buying.
Let’s make you some money, honey! Go shop the Sales Funnel Kits here.
Speaking of training content. Want to sample the Compelling Copy Blueprint? Play below or go to episode #61 of the Breakthrough Brand Podcast to hear part of the training on writing copy for the top portion of the sales page. We’re talking about the headline, sub-heading,call to action button, and image. It’s good stuff, and even though it’s just a sample, I’m sure you’ll learn something from listening in.
April 7, 2020