There are so many numbers to track as a business owner that you’ll pay attention to when looking at the money from your business. In this episode, I want to talk about 2 numbers specifically that not enough people pay attention to! I know I didn’t for way too long, and I want you to learn from my mistake here.
Nope, we’re not talking about revenue and profits. This is something completely different! I hope my sharing openly about what’s working for me helps YOU as well!
A fast disclaimer on this episode: I am not a bookkeeper, accountant, or financial advisor. I’m a website designer! I’m sharing what is working for me in my online business. The advice I’m sharing here is specific to online service-based businesses, and I realize that not all types of businesses need to watch the same numbers.
LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE NOW:
Listen & subscribe on your favorite platform: Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Google Play | Spotify | iHeartRadio
Search for episode 86!
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- The 2 numbers you need to pay attention to, but might be ignoring right now
- What scaling my business and paying myself through scaling has looked like over the years
- Why I hate “marketing math” - what it is, problems with it, and how you don’t need big revenue numbers to make a great living
- Thoughts on paying attention to your money, even as a “non-math person”
- Plus, 2 “life updates” in the beginning of this episode. Super fun!
October 6, 2020
read comments or leave a comment...