As the title says, WE’RE HAVING A BABY! We are over the moon with excitement, and I have Adam with me on the podcast for this episode to share the pregnancy announcement and recap everything up until now! We recorded this at 13 weeks of pregnancy, and you all are hearing this right before I hit 15 weeks.
LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE NOW:
Listen & subscribe on your favorite platform: Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Google Play | Spotify | iHeartRadio
Search for episode 107!
Some highlights from the episode:
- Hear the story of how I found out and our first reactions
- Our trying to conceive story
- The process of telling family and friends
- Funny dreams/predictions from friends BEFORE we were even pregnant
- The pregnant symptoms I’ve had and the ones I’ve skipped
- What the first trimester has been like
- My birth plans - how we decided where we wanted to give birth and what we’ll be doing
- What my business has looked like being pregnant (and keeping it a secret!)
- My maternity leave plans and how we’re preparing for that now
- What fears we have about becoming parents
… and so much more!
I hope you all enjoy this heart to heart episode about the pregnancy journey so far! If you want MORE pregnancy content, be sure to let me know. And, stay tuned for a blog post coming soon all about my first trimester must have products.
Episode #65 The 5 Beliefs That Are Keeping Your Business Stuck With Becky Hoschek
Listen to the Breakthrough Brand Podcast
Easy@Home Ovulation and Pregnancy Test Kit on Amazon
I love My Grandma book that I used to tell my mom
Baby Announcement Wine Bottle Cover that I used to tell my mother in law
Mama Natural Week by Week Pregnancy Book
Since this episode originally aired, I have created lots of blog content and podcast content surrounding pregnancy, birth, and motherhood. To catch all the posts, click here!
March 2, 2021
read comments or leave a comment...